Migration and tourism statistics, also known as the travelling residents and visitors statistics, reports the number of travelling residents and visitors and the purpose of their travel.
The complete report for statistical releases can be downloaded by clicking the links below:
- COVID-19 pandemic continues to affect Migration and tourism figures.
- Travel to Niue was still restricted with borders however these were closed in August 2021 when New Zealand experienced an outbreak of the COVID-19 dealt variant. Flights recommenced mid-October 2021.
- Total arrivals into Niue for 2021 was 610 and total departures was 692.
Complete statistical reports
- Travelling residents and visitors for January to June 2021
- Travelling residents and visitors for July to December 2021
Figures at a glance for each quarter
January to June 2021
July to Deember 2021
Reports were compiled by the Niue Statistics Office with assistance from the Immigration office